THE SIXEL FILMMAKING PROGRAM
The Sixel Filmmaking program is specifically developed for both Training and the Production of a certain category of films. Through our attempt, we desire to serve the deserved. The whole program splits up into two different wings of production. The first stands the Training, where the individual is trained to achieve the complete knowledge of Filmmaking. Download the course material in the Training page, And the next comes Production. As a group of filmmakers, we technically produce films.
The Sixel Studio also involves in technically producing the certain category of films by providing the vital equipment. Every filmmaker can write us for the details and the way of approach. We promise to stand by our terms and conditions at any cost to assure that your film gets wrapped up to the finish. We have provided the necessary steps to be taken to get our assistance
Keep it Ready
Firstly, You must be prepared with the finished script and other production information. Failing to submit any of them leads to disqualification. Don't worry you will have another chance.
The member who plays a role of the Director has to face an interview through which we select the desired one. The interview deals with story narration and other technical stuff.
Have successfully cracked the interview ? Then sign our terms and conditions and just get going with the Gear you need.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Studio is only responsible for the technical equipment such as the camera gear and the desktops for post production.
2. Every candidate finalized and selected in the interview will have to pay a security deposit of Rs.8000 with no further hidden charges.
3. No extra expenses will be paid by the studio such as remunerations, location and transport charges etc.
4. The film has to be a short movie or a documentary with the runtime of 10 to 40 minutes.
5. No barriers for Language, Genre or the style of making.
6. The production of the film should be completed in certain period of time decided by the studio.
7. All the cast and crew should be arranged by the team and there will be no interference of the studio in any manner.
8. The studio team will be involved in the production until requested by the filmmaker, will be charged as per daily basis.
9. Our technical assistant will be accommodated with your team for assistance.
10. The makers of the film has to be full responsible over the equipment in case of any loss or damage.
11. Sixel has full control to break the project on spot when noticed of misusing the program such as producing something which are not narrated or exploiting the equipment.
12. After the movie has been finished its production, A single title card must be played bearing the name of the studio.
Due to COVID-19 Outbreak, The submissions will be temporarily on hold. You can register below by providing your details. When the situation gets under control, we ourselves contact you.