TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The listings contain information about the product as provided to us by the merchant. It may also contain information that we have uploaded on our own, and also information that we have edited to curate the content to meet the website’s standards. The image of the item is also meant to be representative and the actual item may look different from the image, whether due to wear and tear or because it is a different model. The prices listed on the website are also meant to be indicative and the final price may be less or more than what is displayed on the website. Whether or not to rent an item out to you is left entirely to you, and we play no role in influencing your decision.
Sixel has all the permissions to showcase the photographs captured in its gallery, thus owning it. All the pictures bear the watermark of the studio to avoid copyright issues. You do not possess any power over the decision of the studio. The original copy of the album will be only handed over to you after the final and full payment only.
Sixel calculates a day as 24 hours and the shoots and the payments are calculated by the number of days. After the shoot is booked and confirmed, there is no chance of extending the shoot beyond the timeline, if it happened will charge you as per our price tag as agreed.
• The item shall be rented out only after a background check of the customer has been performed, and we are satisfied with the results
• The borrower is fully responsible for the item from the time it is rented out until it has been returned
• In case of loss of item (product or accessory), the borrower will have to pay the respective replacement value. (This is the actual cost to replace the item in its pre-loss condition.) Or, the borrower must find another item that has similar features, and is in a similar working condition to the lost item
• The cash payment or the item replacement must happen before the lapse of the rental period. Failing this, the borrower will be charged regular rental prices for the duration involved
• In case of item damage, the borrower will be charged a fee not exceeding the replacement value of the item. This fee shall be determined by us, taking into account the extent of damage to the item
• If items aren’t returned by the agreed-upon date, and an extension hasn’t been granted, a rental fee of up to twice the regular fee may be charged by us for the extra duration
• The delivery of an item isn't guaranteed if the item is booked less than 24 hours from the desired delivery time. In that case, please get in touch with us on our phone number to check if the delivery is indeed possible
• No refunds would be possible once the rental period has started as the product will be reserved exclusively for the user for the selected duration